The quality policy of CeMS, s.r.o. defines the strategic direction of the organization with regard to the mandatory fulfillment of applicable requirements within the defined scope of the subject of the management system.
This policy takes into account the relevant relationships between customer requirements and the applicability of regulations and legal requirements in order to manage the risks and opportunities that may affect the ability to improve customer satisfaction.
The goal of CeMS, s.r.o. is to provide services in such a way as to satisfy the needs and requirements of current and future customers related to the compliance, reliability, information security, quality, prices and delivery dates of products and services, as well as minimal impact on the environment.
In the implementation of our activities, we are based on the examined requirements of customers and business partners in order to act in accordance with customer expectations and therefore the company's management is committed to the following:
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system, which is necessary to increase the competitiveness of the organization.
- Perceive the care, responsibility and quality of services provided to customer satisfaction as the basic obligations of all employees and eliminate any inconsistencies immediately.
- Use the maximum economic and economical procedures in securing the activity.
- Take into account the legislative, legal and other requirements that the company has undertaken to comply with.
- Communicate openly and support teamwork.
- Increase and deepen the qualifications, professional competence and commitment of the organization's employees in order to ensure compliance, reliability, safety and quality of services provided.
- Create a culture of a pleasant environment that will encourage employees at all levels to actively participate in the management system, and thus support the improvement of their own procedures and processes.
- Evaluate relevant public queries without delay.
- Meet current and future requirements, needs and expectations of customers, end users and stakeholders and thus contribute to maintaining a circle of regular and new customers.
- Adopt and evaluate specific quality goals of the organization to improve the quality system and quality of its products and services.
The quality policy is binding for all employees of the company. All company executives are obliged to apply this quality policy in practice, to take effective measures for further development.