Basic cookies, these cookies enable the use of basic functions such as logging in as a registered user or pre-filling forms and remembering your preferences. If you disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of our website.
Operational cookies, these cookies are used to record and analyse the behaviour of visitors on the website and subsequently to improve its functionality and appearance. If you disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of our website.
Cookie files for advertising are used to optimize the displayed content and advertising with regard to the visitor's habits and the effectiveness of the marketing communication of the submitters. Thanks to them, for example, you will not be shown an advertisement from an area you are not interested in.Third-party cookies are created and used by service Providers such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook. These services are integrated on our site because we consider them useful and completely safe.
You can check or delete cookies at your own discretion. See www.allaboutcookies.org for details. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent their storage. If you do not trust cookies, you can regularly delete them from your disk. Instructions for deleting all cookies, including incorrectly set ones, can be found below:
• Internet Explorer TM www.windows.microsoft.com
• Safari TM support.apple.com
• Opera TM help.opera.com
• Mozilla Firefox TM support.mozilla.org
• Google Chrome TM support.google.com
If we manage to identify the person of the visitor to the web environment during recording, it will be processing personal data. We must have a legal basis for such processing. One legal basis can be your consent as a data subject, and the other, especially when monitoring activities and their evaluation, will be the legitimate interest of the controller, i.e. us, to offer you the best possible specific service settings or support for your activities in a contractual relationship with our company, including direct advertising.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files, the so-called cookies, on your device. Cookies allow us to reach people who have visited our website in the past. Enables the display of ads in search. Dynamic remarketing allows users to display ads for products or services that they have viewed in the past and may be interested in.
As part of advertising services, our site uses analytical tools primarily for the purpose of implementing marketing campaigns, evaluating customer behaviour, tracking and recording errors, and collecting potential customers.
• Google Analytics is an analytical tool for tracking user behaviour on the web and in applications. The customer is evaluated in Google Analytics only on the basis of cookies. We do not send any personal data of users. You can find the definition of data protection and security at www.google.com
• Facebook on our pages we use Facebook Customer Audience tools for the purposes of remarketing campaigns on Facebook exclusively based on your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, which you have given and which you can revoke at any time according to the instructions below. Furthermore, we use the Facebook Pixel to optimize marketing offers on Facebook, in case you have given Facebook the appropriate consents to the processing of cookies. You can find the definition of data protection and security at www.facebook.com
For the purpose of improving browsing quality, we collect the following types of information from cookies:
• Visits to specific pages on the CeMS domain
• Browsing products and services
• Recording interactions on the above-mentioned pages (I'm interested, forms, etc.)
• Information about interactions with displayed ads (clicks)
• Clicks on some specific elements on the page (image, button, etc.)
Browsing data stored according to cookie settings is not stored in our systems. We store the information that we associate with data from cookies according to your consent, which you have given us, or according to the duration of the contractual relationship between us and you. We will retain the combined data from cookies and our systems for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
If we process your data based on your consent, this consent can be revoked or objected at any time by sending a request to the contact point listed in the Contact information section.
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your data, the exercise of your rights or would like to contact our person responsible for the supervision of personal data protection, you can contact us at any contact point or in writing:
Company name: CeMS, s.r.o.
Address: 971 01 Prievidza Snežienkova 1/A
Company ID: 35891823
VAT ID: 2021849049
Statutory body: Ing. Adrian Kubinec
Ing. Denis Barborík
If you are not satisfied with our answer or if you believe that we are processing your data unfairly or illegally, you can contact the supervisory authority.
More information about the Supervisory Authority of the Slovak Republic and the application process can be found at www.dataprotection.gov.sk.We may update this statement from time to time and will notify you here if we do. This version of the Data Protection Statement is valid from November 30, 2021.